Before visiting any of our campuses, you should contact the media relations team to assist you with your needs. Because we are committed to respecting and honoring our patients' rights to privacy, a member of the team will accompany you on any visit to a HonorHealth location.
We will assist you to schedule interviews and arrange for any photo or filming needs. A member of the media relations team must be present for all interviews, live reporting, filming or photography on site.
HonorHealth has designated filming locations for media interviews, as well as designated parking locations for members of the news media.
HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Film: Sidewalk at the corner of 4th Street and Drinkwater Boulevard.
- Park: Public parking available on 4th Street.
HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- Film: Sidewalk at the corner of 90th Street and Shea Boulevard.
- Park: Across the street (north side of Shea Boulevard).
HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- Film: Sidewalk off of North Scottsdale Healthcare Drive, north of Thompson Peak Parkway.
- Park: Public parking off of Scottsdale Healthcare Drive.
HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- Film: On 2nd Street sidewalk, north of Dunlap Avenue.
- Park: Street parking on 2nd Street.
HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- Film: On 27th Avenue sidewalk, south of West Beardsley Road.
- Park: Public parking available on the west side of 27th Avenue.