There are more than 200 cancers, and countless treatment options for every type. But you don't have to navigate the cancer journey alone.
Let our experts help you create a plan that works for your unique needs. At the HonorHealth Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center, cancer care is not viewed as a one-size-fits-all approach. Care is tailored to consider:
- Genetic make-up.
- Family history.
- Response to prior treatments.
- Best treatment for specific cancer types.
- Your personal preferences and needs.
Benefits of cancer care at HonorHealth
- Initial appointments available within 48 hours.
- Immediate access to the newest groundbreaking treatments.
- Personalized care and support services.
- Creation of the future of cancer care through clinical trials.
- Navigators that guide your every step.
- Interception of cancer before it happens through genetic counseling and screening.
- Treatment that is based on your genetic make-up.
- Treatment that harnesses the power of your immune system.
- Arizona's most successful stem cell transplant program.
- Partnerships with the world's best cancer providers and pharmaceutical companies.
At HonorHealth, you'll find experts who are redefining how the world treats cancer. You don't have to travel far to benefit from innovative cancer treatment options typically only available at large, impersonal hospitals. Instead, you can get personalized treatment and compassionate approaches to care in your community.
Whether you are facing breast, pancreatic, gastrointestinal, prostate, colon, endocrine, gynecologic, skin, lung or other cancers like sarcoma, leukemia and lymphomas, you will find a treatment option that works for you.